Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Welcome Spring!


My sweet boy. I just love this picture!

The other morning Ethan went into Jack's room, and all I heard was "book". When I walked in Ethan was reading Jack his favorite books. So cute!



Ethan arranging beer caps at the beer tap.



What they don't know is that their wedding plans are already made.




The three boys had a great time at the zoo!




So finally some spring weather! We spent the whole weekend playing outside. It was great. Our neighbor's decided it was time for a pretend it's spring cook out. The kids had a great time and so did the adults.




Then on Sunday we made a trip to the zoo. The kids had a great time. Jack loved it! He pointed at the tigers said, "come here", and then "meow". Umm, maybe he didn't notice their size! Ethan and Cam cracked up!

2 comments:

Jon and Debbie said...

AAhhhh...we were at the zoo on Sunday! How did we miss you? How about going there for our get together with the travel group???
BTW - too bad, I have already arranged Julianne to marry Jack.:0)

Rusti and Kevin "Snuffy" said...

I thought Emily would marry Jack. LOL!!! I am really jealous of your warm weather. Cna;t wait to get the winter coats off. The zoo may be a good idea if the weather is still nice.