Saturday, May 29, 2010
We ask for continued prayers that this baby has a nice high platelet count. As I said we really won't know until birth. So far I'm feeling much better and hoping this is a good sign! Only 19 weeks to go...not that I'm counting!
I would post some ultrasound pics, but their really not that great because the baby was moving everywhere. I would have to label them for anyone to figure them out!
Thursday, May 27, 2010
- Ethan rode all the rides and loved them! We were really shocked!
- Cam loved the fireworks. He had so many cute quotes. During the fireworks he said, " ohh, the red one was my favorite"
- Jack loved everything, but the fireworks.
- Meeting Mickey Mouse, both Cam and Jack waited all week to meet the mouse. They gave him kisses and were so excited. Ethan wouldn't go near him!
- Eating lunch in the castle ( my kids loved it), However, I was a little concerned when they gave each of them a plastic sword before lunch (umm whose brilliant idea was that?)
- Eating dinner during the hoopdie Doo (sp?). Fun dinner show that we all enjoyed.
- Swimming at the condo. All three children got into the pool and swam for hours.
- The monorail. A fav of all my children.
- Animal Kingdom..All 3 children loved.
- Eating at the Rain forest Cafe. Again a big hit, well until Jack fell asleep:)
- Watching my brother with my kids. He was awesome and a huge help.
- Having grandparents helping hands and sharing memories.
- Hot hot hot...Not cute with a pregnant lady
- Tantrums from tired kids.
- Long lines
- carrying around children in the heat (do you notice a theme?)
- Ethan being stubborn and whiny (mostly tired and hot)
- Cam not riding anything inside because it was dark (umm that's a lot of the rides)
- Jack screaming through fireworks
- Cam pooping on a bridge in Magic Kingdom (nice)
Overall, I think it's a trip we will have many memories from and we are grateful we were able to do it! Thanks again mom and dad. Having said that I think we'll take a few years of beaches before we do that again!
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Ethan recently started T-Ball. Eric and I were very pleased to find that he's not too bad. He loves to get up and hit, and will actually push ahead to get his turn. For most kids this would be a negative, for Ethan slightly amazing. He also goes for the ball. He never catches it, but neither does anyone else :)
Watching the game was great! Everyone hits, no one is out. When the ball goes into the field the whole team runs for it. I laughed the whole four innings. So much fun!