Cam & Ethan manning the guns on the USS Yorktown
Cam the "gator whisperer"
We made Ethan stop at six walk-throughs of the train at the FTIA picnic - if not we'd probably be on walk-through 5,348 right now.
The best China travel group there is.
Cam, Jack, and John (from our travel group) sharing mini M&M's.
We spent last week at Folley Beach S.C., and then finished the week off in Indiana with a picnic for our adoption agency. It was a fun filled, but very tiring week.
Highlights of the vacation:
1. Ethan and Cam trying to share a bed in our hotel room. Quotes we heard: "I need some covers", "Where's my goggy?", "Stop tickling me", Giggling, giggling, giggling...not sleeping ect. ect. Needless to say Cam ended up in our bed.
2. The beach..All 3 boys loved it.
3. The ocean, or as Jack says "OOOO n". All three boys actually got in.
4. Crab hunting. Oh my this was a sight. The boys so loved it and wanted to do it every night. Cam was like a wild man running after crabs and grabbing them with his hands. He's either going to be a vet or an exterminator. It's a close call.
5. Starfish recovery. My boys thought that by finding the starfish and chucking them back into the ocean they were surely saving their lives.
6. Riding on the boat. We got to travel a swampy area by boat while seeing alligators and other critters.
7. Touring the USS Yorktown boat.
8. Boogie bording with Uncle Scotty. Ethan had a blast!
Thanks mom and dad for bringing us on vacation, because you know we're swimming in the money right now... Ah, but we're rich in love...right???
After coming home Friday night we hopped in the car and traveled to Indiana to see some of the families we traveled with. We were tired, but it was great to see everyone. I cannot believe how great all the kids are doing. It was so nice to see them all running, playing, talking. It is such a blessing to have met all of them. Can't wait to meet again!