Sunday, July 26, 2009

Surgery is drawing near.


Notice all the people staring at us. They act like it's a circus act:) 3 boys under 4 at dinner is pretty interesting!

Jack's ready for cheerleading!



I thought these were to wash the sand off of our feet. Here they were baby pools...Who knew???

I added a few more vacation pix.
Not much to report this week. We basically hung out at home and had a good time. It was a very wet week, so we had lots of time to play with toys and run around the house. Jack is doing amazing. He has really caught up in everything. He is running and jumping and climbing. He totally wowed his tumbling teachers as he hung from the bar and touched his legs to the bar. He is so happy and healthy. He has started to put two words togather and acts so 2! He and Cam are really acting a like! They don't look the same age, but they act it!




We had family night last night which consisted of watching wipe out, car races, running around in the dark, and Jack tring to push the other two down with his feet...don't ask it's a boy thing. I often wonder what family night would be like with girls??? I probably will never know.




This Thursday Jack will have his cleft surgery. I am glad he's getting it done, but a little sad too. He is doing so awesome I just hope it doesn't cause too many set backs. He is also having a lip and nose revision. I'm a little sad his face will be different. I love it just the way it is. I know it's better in the long run, but it's just perfect to me. We are asking for prayers for a successful surgery and a not too awful recovery. Our poor little guy will be in arm splints for 3 weeks. He will only be allowed mushy food for 6 weeks. It's a long haul. Pray for his health and our sanity.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I'm praying for your sanity. 6 weeks is a long time, but I know you guys can do it! Jack is doing so well. I hope he and Norah will be good friends as they get older!

Jon and Debbie said...

Hang in there! I was amazed at how surgery and everything that goes with it really did not have an affect on Julianne. I am sure Jack will do great (after the first few days) but we still will say prayers for sanity and a smooth surgery.

Rusti and Kevin "Snuffy" said...

Our girls day is full of lots of pink frilly "things" and high pitched squeals!!! Our prayers will be with Jack as well as you guys. Give him a hug from Snuffy!!!