Sunday, August 30, 2009

Back to busy!

So I really didn't take any pictures to post this week. It was a crazy week. I went back to work in full swing. The kids did daycare every morning. Jack did great. He really loves going to daycare with his brothers. It helped that his favorite worker Julia worked all week. It was nice to have that consistency.

Not too much to report this week. Jack did much better with sleeping. We sure hope that continues! All 3 kids and I were exausted by the end of the week. This is going to take some getting use to!

On a side note my friends and neighbors are currently in Moscow finishing their adoption of their little girl! Please pray for safe travels and smooth goings for them. They are special people who deserve an amazing and wonderful journey. Please pray that the judge will waive their 10 day waiting time. They have a 4 year old at home and I know they would love to get back ASAP. For the record this will be the 3rd International adoption in the past year in our 3 house stretch. First Norah came home from Vietnam, then Jack, and now one more! What an amazing experience for all of us!

I promise to do better with the pictures next week...I hope!

No comments: