Thursday, March 5, 2009

Fed Ex Issues...Again

Our inside China travel information and bill are supposed to come via Fed Ex tomorrow. However, as I looked at the tracking, I realized that it's taking a very interesting, but not that direct of a route. Any ideas why it would go from Evansville, Indiana, to Louisville Kentucky, to Indianapolis, Indiana, to Memphis, Tennessee? Humm, seems wrong to me, or I really can't read a map. Could be either. I did have crappy social studies teachers. Looks like we'll be calling Fed Ex tomorrow. I used to love Fed Ex. After these experiences I'm not to sure. It would be nice to know how and when we're going places, but whatever. Go with the flow...right?

2 comments:

Heather said...

I saw the fed ex truck outside your door today! Hoping it was what you needed!!

LowerTeakwood said...

It made it somehow or other!!!