Monday, March 23, 2009

He couldn't be more perfect!!



Sorry everyone, but you have to sift through daddy's writing styles. It seems we have yet another mommy's boy!!. He was (obviously)a little apprehensive at first, but has been great. OK, I know it's only been about 90 min with him so far, but he is just incredible! Hallelujah, the boy loves to eat, and boy does he need it. We need McDonald's STAT! He started to get a little cranky during paperwork, but we popped open some puffs, and he hasn't stopped eating them since. Shan will have a proper post later, but I had to get something up right away, and he won't let go of her!

Thanks and Love to all

4 comments:

Heather said...

Awwww....he's darling!! I couldn't get the video to work for me this morning...I'll have more time later after therapy to come back and look!

HOORAY for another eater! He'll have gained weight by the time you leave!

Jon and Debbie said...

CONGRATS!! He's a lucky little boy that's for sure! We can't wait to meet him in person! Get some rest! (What's that?)

The Mom said...

Yay! I'm so glad that you have him in your arms! Love the video of the squeaky shoes.
Happy shopping.
Kate

Heather said...

I got to see the video! He walks well! Love the squeaky shoes!!!

Congrats guys!!!